Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sarah's Bridal Shower

One of my BFF's Sarah is getting married on March 28 - and Mary threw her a wonderful Bridal shower this weekend. I had a blast - my friends are so great!!

Sarah Beth and little Miss Tierney (who is almost 4 months old - and ADORABLE) She makes me have SUPER baby fever...good thing Avery will be here in a couple months!
Sarah opening her gifts. NOTE: DO NOT GO TO PAPYRUS for your gift wrapping needs. They lie to you about gift wrapping costs -and $20 later you want to punch them in the face.


Mary sporting the very crafty wedding cake box Annie made for Sarah as a hat.



Sarah reading a card from her Mom. It was AWESOME to see Susan Dolan (AKA Sarah's Mom)She is a fantastic-funny lady!

One of the group shot out-takes sans Annie (who left before we could get her in the picture) You can see baby Avery - that is why I posted this picture. Plus Erin looks like she loves me (or she is posing for Mary ;)

We were all laughing b/c we decided to cram ourselves into this one corner by Mary's drapes and pose for this shot. I honestly don't think I laughed so hard in months. Could have been all the sugar - could have been that my friends are totally hilarious.. not sure :)

No comments: