Monday, June 25, 2007

T-minus 2 weeks!

Well in as little as 14 days from today our little lady should be here!! I am so excited and READY!!! I had my 36 week appt last week and it went well. She is measuring 6lbs 1 oz and the NST (non stress test) showed she is doing well. I also had my first "check" and I was 60% effaced, and 1cm dilated. Dr. Vargas said those are pretty favorable conditions at 36 weeks, but I could stay at 1 cm until I deliver. My blood pressure was high, but that is too be expected with the week I had last week in regards to work. Needless to say I am very happy I only have a little over a week left until I go on maternity leave. The stress level around here is at an all time high and this is NOT good for me or Addison.

We bought a humidifier (last item we needed) for her this past weekend, and installed both of the car seat bases in our vehicles. Addison's bag is packed and ready to go, and I have all my toiletries packed and a "snack bag" for Erik ready to go. I haven't packed a gosh darn thing for me other than the toiletries. I plan on doing that sometime this week.

I have a doc appt tomorrow and one on the 3rd and then its showtime!! They are supposed to tell me on the 3rd if I need to come in Sunday night (July 8) for the induction or first thing Monday morning.

My next post just might be a SHE IS HERE post!! :) Keep your fingers crossed for me it goes smoothly and she comes soon! I am R-E-A-D-Y!!!

No comments: