Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm going to be an AUNT!!!

My Sister in Law - Carla is pregnant & due January 13, 2009!! She has finally given me the go-ahead to tell people.. and I am SO excited for them!! She had her first ultrasound today - and the baby's heart rate was 164 bpm, and moving all around. Carla thinks it a boy, and I do too. In fact - I think we all do. I am so happy for them, and Addison is thrilled to have a little cousin on the way! They are going to have one cute little baby!!! We are calling the baby "Al" - short for Aloysius, which is what Cletus WANTS to name the little one. However his naming rights have been revoked - and Carla will get the final say.. THANK THE DEAR LORD!! ;) Not that there is anything wrong with the name Aloysius....
Here is a picture of the expecting parents to be - and my little lady back in May.
And here is a picture of the BIG COUSIN to be!! We had Addison's 1year pictures done last Saturday. They turned out AWESOME!! I will post them when we get the disc. (Thanks again to Precious Poses by Andrea Janke.. we are so happy with how they turned out!)

No comments: