Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pop-Pop's back in town!

My Dad is back in town for a short stay and we got to see him last night. It was a great visit. Lorie, Dad, Tate, Jack, Craig & Craig's GF Leah all came over for pizza and a mini impromptu 52nd b-day for my Dad. He leaves next week to go back to Abu Dhabi, but should be back the end of September to move the kids & Lorie out. They are moving to Dubai for a year or so in October. We will miss them very much, but this is a great opportunity for my Dad. They plan on living on the Palm-Dubai, and my Dad will have a driver that will take him to Abu Dhabi every day. Dubai looks like a gorgeous place - and I am sure it will be a great learning experience for the kiddos.
Addison LOVES her Pop-Pop. She kept crawling over to him and wanted him to pick her up so she could sit on his lap.


Tate & Addy playing w/ Addison's new kitchen.


Addison & her Aunt Tate. Tate was so good with her last night and wanted to hold & play with her.

I got her this outfit the other week, and I love it. I had to give her a sippy cup to get her to sit still so I could take her picture.

Go Cubbies :) Thanks to Linda Montana for the SUPER cute cubs outfit. We love it!




Sporting one of her new CSU shirts I got her in time for Rams football :)




Standing up on the couch - like she is NOT supposed to do. Getting her to sit or stand still is near impossible these days.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love the purple outfit! I want to get Reagan a kitchen, but can't find one I like or afford. I'll have to inspect Addison's :). Cute CSU shirt; Reagan has the green one. They are meant to be BFF's. I guess Reagan's the boy since hers is green.