Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas 2009 pictures

For the 3 people who read this - I am FINALLY getting around to posting pictures from this past Christmas. There isn't an order to them (due to the fact I am watching both girls right now) -but at least I am finally getting them up!

My super cute 2.5 year old Addison :) She looks sweet & innocent....she has her moments though :)
Papa D & Miss Avery on Christmas night. My Mom bought the girls matching aprons for their new play kitchen.

Erik having a glass of wine - and frankly looking A LOT like a pirate.


Avery & I Christmas Morning.


Addison sporting her new apron from Grandma Maggie. She wears it ALL the time. She just got a new apron from Reagan's b-day party and she now switches off wearing them. Needless to say BOTH aprons are getting a lot of use!

Addy Shea on Christmas Day having a tea party with all her new toys. So stinkin' cute!



A & A's new kitchen. They love it and play with it all the time!


Addison & Avery's visit to Santa - 2009.

Well I am just glad the pictures are up :) Honestly I am working a lot, and between that and the girls - I just don't make the time to blog. I need to!!
Hope this finds everyone well!

No comments: