Sunday, March 21, 2010

I get an F- for my blogging skills, but have a cute new video to put up of Addison reading

Frankly I have no excuse for NOT blogging - except I cannot seem to find the time these days :( This video was taken tonight (3/21) of Addison reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?" by Eric Carle.

The girls are doing great & growing up SO fast! Addison started soccer last week. It was so cute to see her run around all over the field with the other kiddos. Basically 2.5 year old soccer consists of a bunch of 2 & 3 year olds running all over the field and chasing their soccer balls, which they pick up and throw into the goal. Addison would sometimes sit on her soccer ball and inform us she was sitting on her "egg". I think it is really good for her to get out there and run around.. so I am happy we decided to try it out. I have pictures - and I did post them on facebook.. now it is a matter of actually getting them on here.

Addison asks me ALL the time when she can go to school to "see kids & learn". She also asks if EVERY school bus is "her school bus - where there are kids & dogs". Not sure about the dogs part.. but I do know she asks if she can bring Barrett with her to school when she starts.

Avery is just about to turn 11 months old and is a total love girl. She is happy as a cat 95% of the time and just loves to be at home with the family. She is starting to pull herself up to her knees.. but she hasn't quite mastered getting up on her feet yet. Poor kid had a bout with the stomach flu this week and it just broke my heart to see her sick & there wasn't anything I could do for her. Being her typical Avery self, she was even in a good mood while being sick. We are planning her FIRST Birthday brunch, which will happen May 1. I cannot believe my baby is almost a year old. Where did the time go?!?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Work is really busy these days, and I wish I could have someone update this blog for me :)

Hope this finds everyone happy & healthy. I will try to update soon. If anything-I promise to blog after Easter.

No comments: