Monday, March 5, 2007

Registered

Well we registered at Babies R Us, and that was a lot of fun! They don't have everything available online, but we decided to only register at this one place. Here is our registry if you are interested:

http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?lastName=landgren&firstName=jennifer&cityOrState=co&target=search&userType=giftGiver&searchForPerson=primReg&whereTo=viewRegistry&x=67&y=4

Amazing how many things there are to get for the little one. Shopping for girl items is SO addictive. I have to pry myself away from buying her 1 more pink dress ;) Her Daddy hasn't been much help. Every time we go out HE has found something that "she has to have!". Needless to say she has the best wardrobe of a 21 week old fetus I have ever seen.

Erik and I hit up the mall this weekend and bought her an adorable outfit to wear to Rockford late this summer. Addison's Aunt Carla loves turtles and Erik found these cute denim overalls with little turtles embroidered all over them @ Gymboree. We also got her a matching hat & socks to go with it. Going into the Baby GAP was also a bad idea (in regards to trying to save money) - because they had a great sale. We got her the cutest hoodie & sweat pants outfit to wear this winter. My friend Mary also let me in on the fact that Nordstrom carries Robeez & Puma shoes for infants. I can proudly say I didn't buy any (Addison has the Crab & Burgundy Argyle Robeez already). I really want the dark pink Robeez with the dogs on the front of them, but they didn't have any in 6-12 mo. The puma ones were equally as cute, but again only had newborn sizes. I want to get a bigger size so she can wear them for longer. She did aquire her first pair of cowboy boots this weekend from her Aunt Erin. ;) She will OBVIOUSLY get excellent use out of those. Yee-haw!

Addison has also attended her first concert (though she obviosly has no idea ;) I went to see George Strait this weekend with my Dad, Erin & her fam. George was amazing! He sounds great live, and it doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes. :) Baby girl was moving for pretty much the whole show - I can tell I have a country music fan in the making already!

No comments: