Thursday, April 12, 2007

And the bunny delivered!

YAHOO!!! I got that Ju Ju Be diaper bag for Addison!! Erik bought it for me yesterday along w/ Dinner to make up for the Easter debacle. I love her new diaper bag! Its so cute, and spacious and I really like it can also be worn as a back pack or an over the shoulder bag. Erik even said he is A-ok w/ carrying around a dark pink diaper bag (as long as he has Addison w/ him). So I just had to happily report that she now has one of the cutest diaper bags in the world!!

In a few short days I will be in my 3rd trimester and time has really been flying by! I feel pretty good and she has been moving around a lot this week. We plan on doing a 3D/4D ultrasound around 30-32 weeks to get a better picture of what she looks like!! I cannot wait! If I can post the pictures on here I will.

No comments: