Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Primrose School

http://www.primroseschools.com/Schools/Highlights/Main.aspx?schoolID=44

Well as of yesterday I officially signed Addison up for daycare at Primrose. According to the BBB it was rated one of the best in Metro-Denver which eases the pain of having to put her in day care in the first place. (Which honestly breaks my heart) The center is really clean & nice and all the teachers & staff seem wonderful. I have been back 3 times and Erik and I finally decided to get on the wait list & register her. She will start sometime in October. They also have a great before/after school program if we were ever to need it once she is older. Primrose is really pricey, but honestly Erik and I are just going to make it work - we have to. I looked into private in-home care, but I cannot imagine dropping her off to someone I don't know and having to worry about references and background checks.

So overall - I feel good about this. She will be well taken care of and they have a lot to offer.

I also had to stop into the doc yesterday because of some major headaches & dizziness I have been experiencing. They told me to call in if I ever felt faint or had a headache that wouldn't go away. So I called and they had me come in. They checked my BP (which was a little high, but what my doctor called "where my BP likes to hang out". They also checked Addison heart rate w/ the Doppler and the doctor said she sounded perfect (thank goodness). I have my Glucose tolerance test next Tuesday along with a non-stress test & ultrasound. Hopefully I will have all good news to report.

I am now a few days into my 3rd trimester and it is amazing how fast time is flying. I cannot believe we will have her in our arms in less than 3 months!! Erik is so excited for her arrival and we are so blessed that all indicators are that she is healthy and growing right on track. I am so thrilled to be having a little girl!

No comments: