Monday, October 1, 2007

And........were back!!

I know, I know its been WAY too long since I last posted. I am SORRY and promise to get better at posting. I will post and update and pictures and get better about staying on top of this!

So -Miss Addison is 12 weeks today!! She is around 11lbs (10lbs 9oz) at her last appt. She was 50% across the board. Her pediatrician said she is perfectly on track and right where she should be at this point(not to mention she is a gorgeous baby ;) ). We have had some major problems with Acid Reflux. She is now on 15mgs of Prevacid as well as special formula to help control the reflux and the major spit up issues we are having. She is supposed to grow out of the spitting up eventually....(I PRAY TO GOD!)
She is starting to smile and laugh and is becoming more and more fun to play with all the time!! I really cannot complain about her sleep habits (though as I write this its 11:15pm and she is stirring around in her room). She usually goes to sleep around 8pm and most nights wakes us up once around 3am b/c she wants her pacifier and then goes back to sleep until 5-5:30am. She is a great morning napper - but I have yet to figure out how to get her down for an afternoon nap in her crib. She doesn't want to nap in the afternoons and therefor is usually a crank-pot until her nighttime feeding.

She loves her leap frog music toy, her Baby Einstein lullaby cd's & a pink Poodle named "Annie". She also has this new stuffed animal she got today that Erin named "PipSqueak" that she was laughing at it all day. Addison loves watching tv w/ her Daddy (usually SportsCenter) and her favorite thing is to be outside!! She loves her walks, and loves to just be outside in the backyard and watch the dogs play. Its amazing how the outdoors can calm a crying baby

She starts daycare a week from today and honestly I am pretty broken up over it. I know she will be fine, and I have to say the daycare is really nice - but I am not ready to give up my days with her. I feel like she is changing so much everyday and I don't want to miss that. I don't want to miss all her milestones. She is honestly the best thing to ever happen to Erik and I. I couldn't imagine loving her anymore that I do now.

Ok - so here are some recent pictures since I know that is what you all want. I am sure most of you have already seen these, but instead of my e-mails -I am just going to post them on here. So check back for updates ;)Addison laughing at her Mommy...

At Lake Dillion w/ Mommy & Daddy


Cheering on the Chicago Bears with her Dad (and the Bears need all the support they can get!)

No comments: