Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ok - Ok I have conceded to the nickname Addy

This doesn't mean I necessarily "like" the nickname Addy, but I have decided I don't hate it any longer. For those of you who didn't know, I was ADMIT about Addison not being called Addy. However, I have come to terms with the fact that a lot of people call her that (as well as everyone at daycare) and I even find myself calling her Addy-bug or Addy Shea from time to time. We are spelling it Addy - not Addie. Not sure why the "ie" spelling bugs me, but it does. Plus Erik really wants it spelled with a y.

I cannot believe I will be 28 in just a couple days...where did the time go?!!? I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband & daughter. I am also happy with my new career and really enjoy what I am doing @ Arrow Electronics. It was definitely a positive move for me and my family. I wish you and your family a wonderful & prosperous 2008!

Once I download the pictures of Addison at Christmas I will post them on here. She made out like a bandit :)

No comments: