Wednesday, April 16, 2008

9 month check up.

Addison had her 9 month check up yesterday and here are the stats:
Weight - 19lbs 12.5oz (60%), Length 27" (25%), Head 43c (40%) & Iron Level 12.2 (normal 11-14). She is above average/advanced as far as developmental skills go, and was a total ham yesterday. Every time Dr. Stevens would try to talk to me - Addy would "yell" over her. It was actually pretty funny. Overall the appt went great - and hopefully Addison doesn't have to go back until her 1 year check up in July.


She started to pull herself up the other day, but can only get to her knees. She was crawling all over her PBK Chair, pulled herself up to her knees and did a face plant into the carpet :( I think she was more scared then anything. She is crawling all over the place and chasing the dogs the best she can. (They hate it!)
Here is the latest picture. She had just finished dinner - and I couldn't get her to sit still so I could clean her face so I stuck the bunny hat on her head. I thought it was funny so I took a picture. Amazingly enough - once the hat was on her head she sat still so I could clean her up :)

No comments: