Tuesday, April 29, 2008

80 degrees & sunny

Well its supposed to be 80 & Sunny here today in good ole' Colorado. This picture was taken before we left the house this morning. I don't have much of an Addison update - she is starting to pull herself up, and wants to stand all the time (with help of course). She is still crawling after the dogs and pretty much wants to get into everything we don't want her too. I will have a better update in the next couple weeks! Her Great-Grandmother, Aunt Jessica, Aunt Carla & Uncle Cletus are all coming into town for her Dedication at church. It will be great to have everyone around and I will make sure to take a lot of pictures!

**Make sure to check out the new link on my page called Colorado to London. My Dad & Step-Mother are moving to London this summer, where my Dad will be working on the 2012 Olympics. I will miss them (as well as Tate & Jack) tremendously - but this is a great opportunity for them. That is their blog where they will post updates on their adventure across the Atlantic. Erik and I hope to get out to Europe soon to visit!

No comments: