Monday, May 5, 2008

Big Girl Room

Due to the fact I am a fairly impatient person, we have finished Addison's "Big Girl Room" about 9 months before we even planned on putting her in there :) It's hard to tell in the pictures, but we painted 18" vertical stripes of high gloss & flat paint of the same color. Its subtle - and I really like it. I went with PBK's "Olivia" Bedding, and got most of the butterflies from Hobby Lobby or Michael's. We are considering moving her crib in there now - so she can start using her room ASAP :) The nursery theme (which I still love!) is very gender neutral - and I was ready to break out the purple & pink!! If you are wondering if we did all this because we are expecting baby #2 - you are WRONG! We are NOT expecting, I just get anxious to get things finished around the house and then I am too impatient to wait. :)
















No comments: