Monday, September 8, 2008

We have a walker...

Sorry for the lack of posting. I haven't been taking many pictures lately - but I need too. I will be sure to take some this week and post them.

First off I want to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my husband! I love you more than anything Erik!!

Well ladies & gentlemen - we have a walker!!! Addison started walking totally unassisted early last week. She doesn't have any teeth, but she is cruising all over the place. :) My sister & brother in law Mike were in town last weekend - and Jessica got some really cute pictures I will have to "borrow" from her so I can post them here. Uncle Mike was a big hit. Addison kept bringing him all her toys & books and wanted him to play with her.

My Mother in Law, lovingly referred to as "Grandma Smokey" sent Addison 3 baby Cabbage Patch dolls. They are dressed up as little animals, and Addison insists on carrying all 3 of them around at all times. Its pretty funny to watch, and I will try to get a video on here so you can see her in action. My Mom also bought her a play high chair, so when she is not trying to carry her babies around she shoves all 3 of them into the high chair and pushes it around the family room. She is growing up so fast -and I cannot believe that tomorrow she will already be 14 months old!

Here is the only recent picture I have of the lady. This was taken about a week and a half ago. She loves to wear her sunglasses and will bring them to you so you can help her put them on. I only got one picture before the camera died... I hope this finds you all well! More pictures to come next week!

No comments: