Monday, September 22, 2008

Mini Photoshoot in the Backyard

Here are some pictures taken of Addison last Friday in my backyard. THANK THE DEAR LORD for my fabulous neighbor who is a professional photographer who came over and took these. I cannot get Addison to stay in one spot, none the less look at me when I try to take a picture of her. Andrea - thanks so much!

Update on Addison: She is 14 months, no teeth, walks all over the place, loves her dolls & their highchair & tends to be a little trouble maker(I say this in a loving way :) ). Anything she is not supposed to touch or go near she tends to want to do it. She is one persistent little lady! Enjoy the pictures!

















3 comments:

Jay said...

What a little supermodel! Love the vest and the tongue!

Mary

Molly said...

hi, jenny, your little baby is so precious! excellent styling for the photoshoot!

The Martell Family said...

Beautiful pictures of Addison! We miss you guys and cannot wait to see you in a few weeks. Dubai is OK, but we are somewhere between loving and hating it...Thank God the kids love it. See you soon, and give Addison a hug from Pop Pop and Nana, Tate and Jack! XO, Lorie