Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trip to Illinois, I have a new "niece" & some Landgren News

First off - we had an AWESOME visit to Illinois. It was great to see everyone and I have some great pictures to share. Congrats to Drew & Tania on their wedding! It was a great day and we are very happy for the both of them.

Once I get caught up with everything I missed at work I will post some pictures. Addison had a great time and did really well on the plane.

Congrats to Mary & Jay on the birth of their daughter Tiernan "Tierney" Elizabeth. Born October 24 - 7.5lbs, 19 3/4" long and cute as a button!! I got to see her Monday night and she is so precious!! She is a really good baby, and I know Reagan (big sister) is just going to adore her! I have pictures of Tierney too - I will post them soon!

Last (but not least) Erik and I are excited to announce that we are expecting another little one in late April 2009! :) So far I have been feeling really good, and I am glad to report that baby looks to be healthy as well. We find out in late November if we are having a boy of girl (My gut tells me this little one is a GIRL!) and I will share the news then.

Addison is officially moved into her "big girl" room and has adjusted really well. She is still in a crib, but we got her one that will convert to a toddler bed when she is ready. Addy is growing up so fast and has become so much fun! Her vocabulary improves so much everyday, and even though she STILL doesn't have any teeth - you would be amazed at how fast my kid can scarf down food :)

Pictures to come soon!! Hope this finds you all well!

No comments: