Monday, October 6, 2008

WOOHOO My kid has teeth!!!

I just downloaded some pictures over the last couple weeks and thought I would post them on here. Since I last posted Addison went to the pediatric dentist on the advice of our pediatrician. She still doesn't have any teeth and is turning 15 months on Thursday. I am happy to report that my little lady has a mouth full of teeth!! They did an x-ray when the dentist couldn't see any signs of teeth. They are all in there - but the dentist said Addy will be closer to 18 months before she really starts teething. We were also told to expect her to get a bunch of teeth at one time. I am just so thankful and happy that my kid has teeth! I guess I am lucky I have had 15 months full of toothless smiles when some people only get a few months. She also said Addison will be about a year behind most kids when they start losing their teeth.. she will have hers for a bit longer. Here are some random pictures over the past 2 weeks.


Sporting her new Raccoon hat for the winter.

Here is her first attempt at coloring. She would rather just put the crayons into her mouth



Showing her Daddy her artwork.

Playing w/ her babies. This is her FAVORITE thing to do. She will put her babies in the highchair or stroller and feed them.. then push them around the house.
We are going to Rockford, IL to see family and attend Drew Whitfield's wedding in a couple weeks. I will have some great pictures from that.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a week!!!