Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally some pictures...

Sorry for the delay - honestly the lack of sleep has taken over and I keep trying to nap instead of posting pictures of my new little lady. I did post some on facebook... so I am sure some of you have seen those. Avery is doing really well. She wakes up ON THE DOT at 3 hours to eat. So much for that "natural 5-6 hour sleep time" the nurse said newborns have. NOT this newborn. So I am only getting about 2 hour intervals of sleep.. and as of yesterday it started taking its toll. Being home with the girls is nice. Addison has been very good - and she has even started telling us she has to go potty - and actually going!! This is HUGE!! My mother in law said this is her way of taking attention back from the baby :) No complaints here. She is going about 50% of the time - which I am very proud of her. Once I start getting a little more sleep I will work on getting her 100% trained, apparently she is ready. Here are some pictures from Avery's first few days of life.

Addy meeting her little sister for the first time. This was April 30, 2009.

She had NO interest in holding her though :)

Erik with his girls. This is Addison's "BIG" smile for the camera.


Me with my little ladies.



Avery looks just like Erik did when he was born! I should scan a baby picture I have of him for comparison.


My sweet, mellow little girl.
Thanks to my Aunt Amy & Uncle Brad for this super cute outfit. It says "Little Sister" on the front and this is what Miss Avery wore home from the hospital last Friday. The outfit is ADORABLE.



Here is my Mother in Law Dana. This picture cracks me up - she has so much patience with the dogs. They all wanted to sit with her all the time. Dana came in from Illinois for Avery's arrival and stayed at the house with Addison and the dogs. It was wonderful to have her in town.

My 2 wonderful girls - I am so blessed.

Uncle Craig came over to take Avery, Addison and I to Avery's 2 day check up (since I cannot drive yet). He was a huge help and kept Addison busy while I talked to the doctor. He also helped get the girls in & out of their car seats. I don't know what I would have done without him. Here he is with his nieces.

No comments: