Saturday, May 2, 2009

She's HERE!!

Avery Sophia Frances Landgren was born on Tuesday - April 28, 2009 @ 8:39am. She was 8 lbs 7 oz, 20.5 inches long. She has strawberry blond hair and if I do say so myself- is ADORABLE!!! Pictures to come soon - I am trying to find my camera cord.

The C-Section went well, and except for the fact the drugs they give you made me get sick as well as feel SUPER itchy for about 24 hours - I have no complaints!! The nurses were wonderful, and Erik and I brought Miss Avery home yesterday around 12:30pm.

Addison has taken well to her little sister. She will give the baby kisses and is always trying to give her this little lamb that used to be hers. I missed Addy SO MUCH while we were in the hospital. My Mother in Law, Dana came in from Illinois to see the baby and stayed with Addison and they had a blast together. We don't get to see Dana often - so it was nice they had some Grandma-Granddaughter time ;)

We had prof. pictures done today and I should have those soon and will post them. We are also getting her announcements done sometime this week.

OH- if you are wondering why she has 2 middle names -we decided to add Frances as a second middle name to honor my Grandfather Frank who is currently battling Cancer for the second time. He has always been a big part of my life, and I wanted him to know how much he means to me.

MORE TO COME......

3 comments:

Tania said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures.

Abbie Payge Photography said...

Oh congrats jen and eric! I bet she is beautiful ;) can't wait to see some pics

Cortney said...

Congratulations!!!