Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend 2009 & Happy Anniversary to US!

First off - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my Erik!! We have been married 3 years today! Together for 7.5, married for 3, bought 2 houses, moved 4 times, both changed jobs, had 2 kids, 3 dogs.. and a partridge in a pear tree. ;) It has been a BUSY few years to say the least.. but wonderful! Erik and I have BIG plans for 2010 - no more pets, no more moving, no more changing jobs (if we can help it), no more kiddos - just a nice relaxing year with our friends & family. That is the plan anyway ;) HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABES - I LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!
It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend!! It was gorgeous everyday and Addison spent most of it outside. She played on her slip n' slide most of Sunday (I forgot to take pictures :( ) and on Monday - Erik rigged up a water slide for Addison and she had a BLAST!!


Addy is getting so big - and it was amazing to watch her climb up the side of the play gym like she has been playing on it for years. I loved watching her, and seeing how happy just this little water slide made her ;)

Erik took this picture of the girls Sunday morning. Addison always wants to lay next to Avery and "take care of her". That is the latest thing; Addison will come up to me and tell me "Mommy - I will take care of my Avery" SO CUTE ;) Addison also placed that tiger on Avery. She is always giving her presents.




No comments: