Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lots of updates....

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post. Things have been really busy the past few weeks. We had family in town for Thanksgiving and I gave my 2 week notice at Ferguson (last day is tomorrow). I have accepted a Sr. Financial Analyst position with Arrow Electronics - ECS and start on Monday!! I am nervous, but ready to make the change. Please say a prayer that this job will prove to be the right choice for me & my family!!

Ok now on to Addison news - Since I last posted she is now able to roll from her back to tummy, and then she gets so mad - she rolls from her tummy to her back (YAY!!) She is also losing all of her hair!!! My child is now almost bald - except for a patch of dark brown hair in the back. She has this light blond fuzz all over her head. She still looks cute regardless ;)

She is also back to eating cereal. When Erik's sister Carla was in town we decided to try rice cereal this time (it was oatmeal before) and Addison LOVES it! She has been scarfing bowls of rice cereal for a week now. We are going to hold off on veggies for awhile - but I am glad she likes the cereal.

Her new thing the past couple weeks is to grab your face and "yell" at you. Its kinda funny to watch. She has found her voice and wants to make sure you hear her.

We are getting professional pictures done on Saturday - and I cannot wait!! My neighbor is an excellent photographer - and is taking them for us. I plan to send out x-mas cards in the next couple weeks with a few of the pictures.

We hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks - enjoy!



Addison w/ her BFF Reagan (Reagan's outfit was SO cute)
My smiley kid
Addison and her "people"


This was my attempt at taking our own Christmas pictures...



And here is the reason why we are going next door to have them done - Addison did NOT want to wear the hoodie.

Addison & her Aunt Jessica @ the Park
Addison "dancing" with Barrett. She LOVES to watch the dogs.

The newest smile... I think its so funny
Addison playing with her Aunt Carla

Carla feeding the lady - found ROUND 2 of trying cereal

Addison on Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I cannot get over how cute my friends kids are. I want to see you all!!!

Mary said...

So cute! I love how her mouth is open in every picture; she could be a tounge model ;)