Monday, April 20, 2009

Last post before Miss Avery arrives

Well I think this will be my last post before my little lady joins us. I can honestly say we are ready to go - and besides the fact I am starting to get nervous for the c-section; I cannot wait to have her in my arms! I have been having dreams that she is 10lbs (which scares the crap out of me). My Mother in Law Dana flys in this Saturday - and I cannot wait to see her. We already have plans to watch Twilight Saturday night and hang out together! She read the Twilight saga (on behalf of my nudging) and has yet to see the movie.

My last doctors appt is tomorrow morning -and then I guess we just wait and hope all goes smoothly. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has FLOWN by. It seemed like when I was pregnant with Addison it was a LONG 40 weeks. This time around I feel like we just told everyone we were expecting baby #2. I have been trying to enjoy every moment and not rush through the the weeks as this might be my last pregnancy - but with that said I am READY ;) I am pretty uncomfortable and feel like this baby might be a land giant!!

I have been in MAJOR nesting mode and have pretty much organized every inch of the house. The only thing left is the front entry way closet. I have to say - Addy & Avery's rooms & closets look AWESOME, as does the linen closet & the master bedroom closet. I am happy with my work!! :) We also went out and bought a toy organizer so I could separate Addison's toys. Erik had me take a picture of it - b/c he is pretty sure it will never look that organized again. I think if I can keep on top of it and teach Addison to put things back where they go - we will be okay. Here are some pictures of the bins, and then some of Addison this morning playing with everything.

So as you can see she pulled some things out - but this is totally manageable mess :) Plus that is what the toys are there for!! When she saw the new toy organizer after nap yesterday she said "Oh WOW" and then proceeded to thank Erik and I for it :) It was so cute!!

I am hoping my next post is a "She's Here" post! I am holding out hope that she will be born on Earth Day on Wednesday... I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

Abbie Payge Photography said...

Hey J-
Good to hear from you buddy! Maddi and Eastyn are good, Maddi is well on her way to becoming a teenager (13 in June) and Eastyn is just so full of energy, she acually wears me out most of the time. Glad to read that everything is well with you! can't wait to see some pics of the new little one ;)
{hugs} love you and miss you a ton