Monday, July 13, 2009

Addison's 2nd Birthday


I cannot believe my little Addy Shea is now 2!! Her 2nd Birthday was last Thursday (July 9). We had a party for her at the house that included my family to celebrate. It was a Dora/Diego party and Addison had a really great time! She was spoiled rotten by her grand-parents and ended up with a whole loot of stuff :) Thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts!!

Here are the cupcakes I made for her actual Birthday. They were fun-fetti, and they were delicious ;)

My Mother in Law Dana bought Addison her first bike, complete with helmet & elbow pads. Addison insisted on wearing the helmet & pads to open most of her gifts :)

Here she is trying to shove Boots & Dora into the front basket.And now some random pictures of Miss Avery...

The Happy Turduckin!

Sporting her party dress for Addison's family dinner.


Here is Miss Avery @ 10 weeks old.



Twinsies :) I plan on dressing them alike once in awhile, until they fight me on it. I think they look so cute!!

This was taken the morning after her birthday. I went upstairs to get Avery, and came down to see that Addy took her pants off & put her helmet on :) What can I say?!?! She is Erik's kid ;)
We also had a BBQ on Saturday. It was a great time, and I will post pictures of that once I upload them to the computer. Thanks to all my great friends who came and made it a special day for Addison. ;)

No comments: