Sunday, July 26, 2009

A quick update on the rest of the family...


I just wanted to post a quick update on Avery, Erik & I since you now have an update on Addison.
*
Erik is doing well, and still working for Scott Contracting, INC. He has been really busy which is a good thing given the state of the construction market these days. He plays on a Basketball league on Wednesday nights in Highlands Ranch. Two of his good friends; Jay & James are coming out in a couple weeks and I know Erik is looking forward to hanging out with them! His Mom, Dana is also coming out to spend time with us and see her grand kids :)
*
Avery will be 3 months old on Tuesday!! I cannot believe it! She is still having some issues with her reflux disease, but the medications she is on make a WORLD of difference. She smiles all the time and is a very happy, easy going baby. Luckily it was pretty easy to get her on a schedule and she has been sleeping through the night since she was about 6 weeks old. She loves to watch Addison -I think mainly because its a moving target that doesn't slow down :) I honestly thank God daily for her. She is such a wonderful little girl.
*
My maternity leave FLEW by and I am now back at work full time at Arrow Electronics. Last week was a little tough, but I know it will just take some time to get into a routine. Avery and I are flying to Savannah, GA in a month to spend a weekend with my Dad's family. My Pop-Pop is very sick and still battling cancer and so we are flying out there to see him. I am very happy that he will get to meet Avery. I also haven't been to Savannah in a long time - I miss it! I just wish Addison & Erik could join us, but it is a very short trip & the cost to fly from Denver to Savannah is pretty high. Hopefully we will have a Martell family reunion next year and the whole family can come.
*
I hope this update finds everyone happy & healthy!! Have a great week!

No comments: