Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Time for an update - COMING SOON

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I still need to upload the pictures of Addy's BBQ.

I also need to update on Addison's 2 year doc appt.. we have been busy!!!

I am now back at work full time. Monday was pretty tough as far as dropping the girls off and getting back into the swing of things -but time to get back to reality I guess. I miss my ladies TERRIBLY, but I know I am just very lucky to have a good job.

Things at Arrow are good. Sad times for some. The current state of the economy has now made its way to my finance group here and 1/3 of my dept was laid off and told that they will no longer have jobs as of the end of August. VERY SCARY. I just pray that the lay offs are over for now, and I will come out of all this still employed.

The girls are wonderful! Addison talks up a storm, and Avery melts my heart on a daily basis. I will try to find time soon to update the blog with pictures and details of the BBQ & Addy's 2 year appt.

1 comment:

Tania said...

Tag, you're it! Visit my blog at journeytotogether.blogspot.com to find out what the tag is about. Have fun!!