Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recent pictures over the past two weeks.

Here she is getting ready on Tuesday morning. Addison started a new daycare last week and has done so well! She has a new little buddy named Van, and they play together and get along great! We were sad to hear that Barb was closing her doors to get ready for her move to Ohio, but thankfully - Kim's house has worked out great and Addison has adjusted so well. She is really happy and took to Ms. Kim immediately. My only complaint is that its quite a bit out of the way from my work. With that said, Kim agreed to take Addison 1-2 days a week when I am on maternity leave, and we are HOPING that she will take Avery & Addison in the fall when I have to return to work. She is a very nice lady, and had a nice family. I am so happy things have turned out so well.
Addison got this reindeer from her friend Savannah that lives in Indiana. She held it in a death grip for about a hour until I had to pry it out of her hands so she could go to sleep. It was pretty cute though :)

Eating some cheerios - sporting her "elf" outfit :)

Check out those cute boots ;) - Gotta love Gap Kids.

No comments: