Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with family and friends and TONS of food. We had our friends Erin, her BF Brad & mom Paula over, one of Erik's close friends David and my brother Craig & his girlfriend Leah. It was a total relaxing day -and I am proud to say Erik did the turkey all by himself (because honestly - it barfs me out) and he did a great job!! Addison turned up the charm after dinner and proceeded to sing & dance for everyone and put on a little show. She is a total HAM, and loves the attention. Here are some pictures from our nice relaxing day.
Our Thanksgiving table before the festivities started.

I was trying to get some good pictures of Addison for our Christmas card (they are going out in the mail this week) and Erik picked up Addison and I snapped this cute picture! I got that dress from Hanna Anderson, and I love it! I am so thankful to be having another little lady - so I can get more use out of Addison's wardrobe!!


Here is Brad, Erin & her Mom finishing up dinner. We had a lot of food to begin with - and they brought a ham, yams, 2 kinds of mashed potatoes & cookies (I am sure I am forgetting something). Thank you for everything you brought! It was so good! Erik even made up a little song about the "yams". ;)

Craig, Leah & Miss Addy Shea - she thinks Uncle Craig is so funny ;) Craig has just turned 20 and is living in a house in Littleton with 3 of his good friends. He is working at Costco and doing well!! I cannot believe my little brother is so grown up!

This picture was taken before David took the most graceful fall I have ever seen. He was coming up from the basement and was going to get him and Erik another drink and tripped over Addison's baby gate. He fell pretty hard, but it looked really graceful and he SOME HOW managed to keep both whisky glasses from shattering all over the floor and he didn't even spill one drop. Atta boy - David ;) David is originally from Rockford, IL and went to HS with Erik. I know Erik is so thankful to have him here in Colorado.

No comments: