Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Addison's 18 month check up & Avery has a "B-day"!!

Addison had her 18 month check up today & here are the stats:

Weight: 24lbs 5oz (50%)
Height: 33" (85%)
Head: 45 3/4 (25%)

We waited a long time to see Dr. Stevens, but as usual it was worth the wait. Dr. Stevens is AWESOME and so great with Addison. She will also be Avery's pediatrician when she is born as well. Addison got 3 shots and didn't even squeak! The nurse was shocked and gave her 2 stickers and Addison just smiled at her! Addison is right on track developmentally and seems to be growing like a weed!!

We also discussed what to do about the "swatting". Addison has taken to swatting the dogs, other kids and really anything that gets in her way and time outs don't really seem to be working. Dr. Stevens went over a couple really good plans on how to get her to stop, and Erik and I are confident we will have this behavior curbed in no time!! We don't think she is doing it to be mean per say - but she doesn't understand that she is hurting other kids & our dogs. Thank goodness the dogs are SO GOOD with her. The poor guys put up with a lot from her.

Here are some pictures from this weekend:Here is her "football pose".

Time for some juice

She was dancing to some good Country music. She is quite the dancer these days :) Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail - that is why it looks so short.


Also - my doctor's office called today and my c-section is scheduled for April 28, 2009 @ 7:30am, provided she doesn't come on her own before then. Erik and I have to be there by 5:30am. I am very excited! I wanted the early surgery.. so I am thankful to get it! I think my Mom is going to stay with Addison while we are at the hospital, and hopefully my Mother in Law will come out at some point. I cannot believe that is only about 3 months away!

No comments: