Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Doc appt update and the gender results of baby Barrett.

I had a doctor's appt yesterday, and I am happy to report all is well. 3lbs under pre-preg weight; BP was 117/72 and Avery's hb was 150. They did another ultrasound to check her heart & spine again as well as check the location of the placenta. Avery's heart & spine are perfect (thank goodness) and the placenta has moved up a bit and out of the way. Now I am labeled as "partial previa". All in all it was a good, quick check up. I start going in every 2 weeks as of Feb 6, 2009. Its crazy to think in 3 short months I will be a mother of two little girls!

Addison is fabulous and keeping us on our toes. It's amazing how many new words she learns everyday. Yesterday I kept saying "President Obama" when he would come on the TV, and before the end of the night when his picture would come up she would point to the tv and say "Obama". She is obviously a child prodigy ;) We are going to Reagan's 2nd Birthday party this weekend and I know Addison will love playing with all the girls!

Our friends Sarah & Russ found out yesterday that they are having a little........GIRL!!!

They are planning on naming her Madeline Elizabeth (last I heard anyway) and she is due 6.9.2009. This makes 5 little girls in our group!!! I am so happy for Sarah & Russ. I know they will be great parents.

Next to find out is our friends Jen & Drew Daughtry. We should know by the end of next week what they are having!

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Mike, Amy, Libby, & Emma Landgren said...

we're on your blog favorites list...love it!