Monday, January 5, 2009

My 29th Birthday

I had a GREAT 29th Birthday. I woke up and got to hang out with Addison for a little bit before taking her to daycare so I could meet up with my friends for lunch. I figured - she might as well nap at daycare so I wouldn't be stuck to the house. I did some shopping for the girls and then met up with Annie, Erin, Mary & Sarah at Red Robin for lunch. It was so nice to have a lunch out with my friends. I really wish we got together more often then we do!! Erin printed off about 100 pictures of Rob Pattinson (my secret "Twilight" boyfriend) and I plan on bringing them all to work sometime this week :)

After lunch I went to do a little more shopping @ The Container Store and realized that it was 65 degrees and GORGEOUS outside. This is one of the many reasons I love Colorado - nothing like having a 65 degree day in early January. I took this picture out my car window waiting for the light to change. It was so clear - and the mountains looked beautiful! You really take living in CO for granted until you move away.

I went home for a quick cat nap before it was time to get Miss Addison. I picked her up from daycare and as usual - she was so stinkin cute!! :) She wakes up between 3:30-4pm from her afternoon nap, and I pulled up just as she was waking up. Once we got home - my Mom came over to play with her and watch her so Erik and I could go to the Melting Pot for dinner. I LOVE that place!! I ended up getting SPOILED for my Birthday. Not only did I get a wonderful dinner out - but Erik got me diamond earrings & an i pod touch. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family. Thanks to everyone for thinking of me on my b-day!! Let's hope 30 is just as good ;)

No comments: