Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A HUGE thank you to my friend Gena!!

When I got home from work yesterday there was a package waiting for me from my good friend Gena in Madison, WI. She sent Avery a PBK hand print kit, changing pads, cute onesies & a GORGEOUS blanket. The picture doesn't do the blanket justice. It's from a company called "Dust Bunnies" and its seriously so cute & soft!! I also love the pattern!! Thank you so much - you really didn't have to send anything, you are beyond thoughtful!!
I met Gena when I worked as a Credit Manager up in Milwaukee, WI and she was the Credit Manager in Madison. We became friends right away, and I wish we could see each other more. She has 2 beautiful daughters, Maddi & Eastyn - and a link to her website is to the right of my blog. She is a very talented photographer in the Madison area.

Thanks so much Gena- it was a great surprise!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Cute stuff! Reagan's little white lovey is a Dust Bunnies and obviously she loves it!

Abbie Payge Photography said...

Oh geeze Jen! I get my own little spot on your blog ;) tee hee
I am so glad you like the blanket! I adore that blanket, I bought it some time ago but just couldn't find anyone special enough to give it to....until now....love you and miss you girlie.