Tuesday, March 10, 2009

32 week doc appt update.

Had my 32week (well a little past 32w at this point) appt this morning. Avery is measuring 4lbs 10oz and in the 56% as far as growth goes. The ultrasound tech flipped to 4D for a minute and I got to see her cute little face :) Her hands were in her face the whole time, but her mouth/lips looked EXACTLY like Addison!!!! She is so cute-and I am beyond smitten! I wish I had a good picture to post on here. The doc said her head is really low, and all looks good. Avery's heart beat was 136 bpm. My blood pressure is normal/good and I gained 2lbs since last appt. The doc also said her guess is Avery will be around 7lbs 10oz @ birth!

C-Section is 7 weeks from today. I cannot believe it!! 49 days (but who is counting?!?!?!) :)

1 comment:

Tania said...

Congrats Jen!! With all of our friends having babies, I almost feel like we should hurry up and jump on the bandwagon. Almost!!!