Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures from the last few days

Sunday proved to be sunny and gorgeous outside so we took Addison outside to play with the dogs. She had a BLAST! We had to force her inside so we could go to my Mom's for dinner. Here are some pictures from her playing in the backyard.


Waiting for Daddy to set up her T-ball set.



Erik showing Addison how to hold the bat. She would rather hold it upside down :)

Addy Shea loves this little car. She usually will ride on it by herself - however now that she knows her Dad will push her all over the yard... she much prefers that.


My sister Jessica & brother Craig. My sister flew in on Wednesday to help out my Mom with the recent passing of our Papa. It was nice to have all 3 kids together. We rarely have all 3 of us together these days. When did my little brother get so stinkin' tall?!?!?


My Mom with Craig & Jess. Mom could still use any thoughts/prayers you can muster. The funeral is June 4 at Arlington National Cemetery. I hope it will provide peace & closure for her. I am not 100% sure I will be able to go - but I know Craig & Jess will be there. I might bring Avery with me and fly in for the day. I will know more after Avery is here.

No comments: