Monday, May 21, 2007

3d/4d Ultrasound (32 weeks!)

Well we had it done - and I will tell you it was AMAZING! I should have the disk sometime this week and I will post pictures. She is adorable and I am completely smitten w/ her. (By the way - to those of you who knew I was having dreams she has a cleft palate... she doesn't ;) I don't have a lot of time to write b/c I am working on an initial disclosures statement for a meeting with our atty tomorrow morning - but I will post the pictures and tell you all about it later this week. I will tell you she has long legs & big feet - thanks to my husbands size 13-14 shoe size ;)

A couple things to note:

*Thanks a MILLION to whom ever sent Addison her first savings bond :) It came in the mail on Saturday and didn't have any info attached to it, so we are not sure who it is from, but thank you very much! I already put it away in her file!

* The little lady measured 4lbs 4 oz today, and her heart beat was 150 bpm. She is in the 47% for growth and they said she is measuring perfect. The non-stress test went well. She didn't cooperate until they gave me a Capri Sun (my new favorite drink) and after about 10-15 minutes she was moving around like crazy!

* Induction is officially scheduled for July 9. Dr. Vargas said they would check me at my 38 week appt on July 3 and depending on how I am progressing will determine if I come in the night before on the 8th to start the induction process - or if I will just come in bright and early Monday morning. Either way we should have Addison in our arms sometime on the 9th! 7 WEEKS from today!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I am so excited! My doctor is on vacation the week before so lets hope the lady doesn't want to make her appearance sooner! I REALLY want to have MY doctor. She is wonderful.

* Erik and I have a breastfeeding class tonight at the hospital. Should be interesting. I will let you know how it goes.

*I also want to thank my friend Mary for all her advice. She had her daughter Reagan back in January and has been a wealth of knowledge and has answered my many, many questions on pretty much a daily basis. It's so good to know you have someone you can call about the little pregnancy things and count on to give you good advice. THANK YOU MOUSE!

No comments: