Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Introducing the little lady...in 3D

First here is a picture of me when I was born - sorry its in black & white it is all I could get to work from the scanner here in the office. Here is Addison with her hand over her face. If you look on the right hand side you can see her fingers in her eyes :) She looks to have my nose & lips - at least that is what the "people" are saying.


Here is a picture of her all curled up snuggling into her arm. She loves to have her hands up by her face. She is so stinkin' cute!



The tech caught part of a smile/yawn and Addison started to drop her hand for a second. She was pretty active in there!





1 comment:

Traycee06 said...

I was just passing through...I saw your comment on one of your friend's page and hey, what can I say? I'm nosey! :)

I'm so glad that I'm nosey because I wouldn't have seen your ultrasound pictures!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW, can you just say ADORABLE??? I LOVE the smile/yawn...soooooooooo cute! I'll be so happy when God blesses me with a child one day. Congratulations! I wish you a safe and easy delivery. Enjoy motherhood (and whatever sleep you can get before she gets here!)

~Traycee~