Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Last day of work has been set!

July 3, 2007 will be my LAST day of work before the baby is here!! That is unless she comes a little early. This will give me a couple days to make sure I have everything ready for her arrival and not feel like I am rushing around the last minute. Plus I will also be able to get the house in order, some meals ready and run last minute errands. So really that is only 4 more full weeks of working! THANK THE DEAR LORD. :)

I had my 33 week appt & NST yesterday. Addison fully cooperated and the NST went well. My BP was 128/82 which is EXCELLENT and Dr. Vargas said she is really happy with the little changes I have made in order to keep my BP in check. She also said that the baby has jumped up 8% in the last week in regards to growth and I have a little chubs on my hands!! I asked her if that meant I was no longer on track to have a 7lb baby, and she said "not so much". I then said "I am not going to have an 11 pounder am I?" and she said "Not an 11 pounder... " (with emphasis on the 11). Then she just laughed~~Good Lord!!! I am thrilled she is healthy and a chunky little peanut... but lets all hope for a healthy baby that is NOT ginormous!! She estimated that Addison is 4lbs 9oz at this time.

No comments: