Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yahoo - the baby shower is this weekend!

Well it seemed like it was forever away - but my baby shower is this weekend. I am SO excited!! I have some friends coming in from out of town and I cannot wait to see them! We also have our childbirth class on Saturday so Erik and I have quite the busy weekend ahead of us. My 33 week appt & NST is today and in less than 6 weeks she will be here!! Only 5 more weekly doc appts after this - YAY!! I am having trouble sleeping and seem to get up 5-6 times a night these days. Maybe this is all in preparation for the little lady's arrival. I am somewhat nervous about going into labor, but at the same time tired of being uncomfortable - so I am ready!

We set up the bassinet and I have pretty much washed everything up through 3 months in her closet. I also packed her diaper bag for the hospital, but will wait to pack mine for a few more weeks yet. To those of you who are wondering - YES I am planning on bringing the MSB (much to Erik's dismay). How on earth am I supposed to sleep in the hospital with out it?

THANKS A MILLION to my friend Gena in WI who sent over the cutest baby package/gift for the shower. She got Addison a Pottery Barn Kids blanket w/ her name embroidered on it, 2 adorable 18 month outfits, 2 button up onesies so I don't have to try to get her head through the top, a thing of wipes, infant q-tips, a cute little jean hat from baby gap and disposable changing pads. It was really unexpected and SO thoughtful. Thanks so much!

No comments: