Friday, May 4, 2007

Yay - Erik felt her!

Well it only took until 30 weeks... but Erik felt the little lady last night!! He hasn't really been trying to feel her - and last night we were watching the Golden State/Mavericks game and she was moving all around. I had Erik put his hand on my stomach and sure enough she kicked his hand a few times :) He felt her back about 6 weeks ago -but he said it was so light he almost wasn't sure if it was her. So he has officially felt his little girl!! YAHOO!

I am still trying to get better from the respiratory infection I caught last week. I have a pretty bad cough, but feel a lot better!! I am thankful Erik didn't catch it - its been pretty nasty :( A few more nights of some good rest and I think I will be good to go!

My last trip down to Pueblo was yesterday. I cannot really say I will miss that drive!! I will miss seeing some of the people down there, but plan on bringing Addison w/ me in this fall sometime.

No comments: